Sunday 26 May 2013

Hello all, 

I hope you've had a fantastic week! I am currently under the weather with a head cold but let's not dwell on that. On a positive note, I did receive lovely compliments from the new owners of my recycled bedside table (see my last post) and today I have had another sale. This fabulous set of white wallpapered drawers have been snapped up by a keen customer who has chosen these over my smaller pastel yellow set. 
Pieces are racing out the door! So if you like what you see make sure you get in touch as I can create commissioned pieces to suit your wants and needs. 




My next project... 2 x retro wooden bar stools. I will show you the result once completed! 

Have a lovely week everyone! I have a friends wedding next weekend, I simply can't wait to celebrate their special day with them... and I'm blessed to be singing at their ceremony, eek!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment